It is a very popular school in a desired area providing an excellent education and currently located on the former site of Dr Morgan’s Grammar School on Durleigh Road in Bridgwater. Dr Morgan’s School was established in the early 18th Century but moved to the present Durleigh Road premises in 1937 becoming Haygrove School in 1973. Haygrove became an academy in 2011.
Haygrove School is one of the oldest existing locations for schooling in the area. Sadly the proposed redevelopment and relocation of this school to a purpose built modern facility on Queenswood Farm site did not materialise under the governments ‘Building Schools for the Future’ but there remains hope for the future.
For more information on the Haygrove School Click Here